Is Life Synergy for You? A Questionnaire
Now that we’ve established what Marctagon Synergy is, what Life Synergy is, what the 3 pillars are and why they’re important, there is only one more topic to be addressed before we begin this journey.
Is Life Synergy for you?
We think yes but just so you don’t have to take our word for it, we’ve developed a list of ten questions.
So let’s get started…
1. Do you feel like you spend too much time working and not enough time doing anything else?
2. Are you constantly stressed?
3. Do you feel like technology is taking over your life to the point where it’s become a contributor to your stress?
4. Do you aspire to take better care of yourself perhaps by changing your diet or developing an exercise plan?
5. Do you feel disconnected like you’re just going through the motions but not really present in the moment?
6. Do you find yourself always worried about what other people think of you and how they perceive you?
7. Do you find yourself not loving yourself?
8. Are you often pessimistic or cynical?
9. Do you feel like something’s missing from your life?
10. Do you want to start living and stop simply existing?
If you answered “YES” to at least 3 of these, then there is definitely a need for some Life Synergy in your world. Save our website to your bookmarks, add us to your RSS Reader, and add yourself to our mailing list in the form below or on the sidebar because the ride begins on Monday! I can’t wait!
Do you want some Life Synergy? Are you excited to learn more about it? Let us know in the comments…
The 3 Pillars of Life Synergy and Why They’re So Important
We began the week discussing what Marctagon Synergy was about then yesterday we touched on what Life Synergy was. Today, we break it down even further and discuss even further by approaching the 3 pillar that make up the foundation of the Life Synergy and discussing why they’re so important.
So let’s get into it, shall we?
Pillar #1: Healthy Habits
Most people know about this one. These are the most obvious and most tangible parts of wellness. The way you eat, how much exercise you get, your water intake, how much sleep you’re getting, all these are part of healthy habits. These tend to be the most impactful and most often considered the most important. I would agree to a certain extent but I’ll get back to that. Other healthy habits that are less overlooked are making time to enjoy oneself, spending time with loved ones and friends, learning to manage your time better, meditating, reading books, listening to music, NOT spending too much time watching television (but we’ll revisit this one when we discuss the tech pillar).
The reasons why the habits above are important are pretty obvious. Taking care of yourself will help you live longer. It will contribute to physical wellness. You get out what you put in and healthy habits have the most obvious benefit.
Pillar #2: Positive Well-Being
This one can throw some. “What exactly do we mean by positive well-being and what does that mean for me?” This pillar may be equally important if not more important than Pillar #1, why? Because #2 is such a direct influence on #1 and as the most expansive. I could write a book on this pillar alone. Positive Well-Being is all about attitude and mindset. Discipline and consistency which directly affect #1 come from a positive well-being. Your well-being also affects the way you feel about yourself. Confidence, self-love, and self-esteem all stem from a positive well-being. The way you approach work, play, and everything else in between. Your relationships are affected by your well-being. It’s all internal but your mind controls EVERYTHING so without #2, much of #1 won’t exist but at the same time, your healthy habits have influence over a positive well-being. Regular exercise can boost self esteem, productivity and especially confidence. It can also make your brain sharper, better equipped to handle stress.
As you can see, #1 and #2 are interconnected, which is why true wellness is achieved by being well mentally and physically, which leads me to #3.
Pillar #3: Efficient Technology Use
Technology plays a bigger role in all this than many of us would like to imagine in 2 parts: 1. The quality of the technology you use. 2. The quantity of the technology you use.
Let’s face it, tech is everywhere. Sure you could attempt to live without it but can actually be counter productive unless the people you work with, clients and coworkers decided to do it and we all know that won’t happen. The quality of your tech doesn’t mean having the latest and greats of everything. It means having the best tech to benefit your needs. It means having tech that proves useful. Now by tech, I don’t just mean devices, I mean apps, websites, software and maximizing your use of each. I’m willing to bet the farm that you have quite a few apps that do the same thing as other apps. That decreases the quality of your tech because it’s a waste of space and time. Perhaps you have a really sophisticated phone that you barely know how to use outside of calling and taking photos. All this applies to efficient technology use, in addition to use of wearable tech which can come in handy. Your tech contributes to both #1 and #2 because you have food tracking and exercise apps that not only allow you to go log your workouts but show you workouts to do. You have apps and tech that track sleep, apps that connect you with friends and more but he key is to use what you’ll use, not to hoard and try every piece of new tech out there and learn nothing.
As you can see, these 3 pillars do bear some significance in our daily lives. And as we continue on, we will show you ways to excel in all areas. After this introduction week, We’ll be bringing you Top Form Tuesdays(Pillar #1), Well-Being Wednesdays (Pillar #2), and Tech Thursdays (Pillar #3), each day covering a topic from one of the 3 pillars.
I’m excited for what’s to come, are you? Let me know in the comments…
The post The 3 Pillars of Life Synergy and Why They’re So Important appeared first on Marctagon Synergy.
#LifeSynergy: What It Is and What It Isn’t
One of the major themes and overall purpose of this blog is Life Synergy. It’s the central point of focus for just about everything you’ll read on this website. Everything will contribute to moving toward it.
Before our posts start getting into ways to achieve Life Synergy, let’s first define it. As with our physical beings, this is a living definition. It evolves as you (and I) evolve and it’s not the exact same for each person. So here goes…
Life Synergy, as we state it, is when the combination of your healthy habits, positive well-being, and the manner in which you utilize your technology help your life to form a balance. Life Synergy is when those 3 things come together to help you perform on all cylinders, not just in your physical life but in your spiritual and emotional life.
Don’t worry, we’re not trying to push a dream on you or get you to join a cult; we just want to see you life beyond your job, beyond the numbers, beyond the infinite details. We want your life to have purpose, meaning, balance, confidence, self-love, and promise.
Before I get too wordy, I’ve provided a list of some examples of techniques that contribute to and encompass Life Synergy.
What #LifeSynergy is:
- Learning how to manage your time as opposed to being a slave to it.
- Eating a balanced healthy diet
- Participating in exercise and activity on a regular basis
- Having self-confidence (not arrogance) and self-love
- Serving your fellow man/being there for others
- Controlling your emotional responses to situations
- Establishing spiritual balance and being in touch with your innermost self
- Managing your technology and not getting overly absorbed in it.
- Keeping regular sleeping habits and a work/life balance
By establishing some of what #LifeSynergy is, here are a few things that it isn’t:
- Focusing on the number on the (weight) scale for progress
- Making a lot of money (although that can be a result)
- Having millions of friends and followers on social media
- The “rise and grind” mentality, where you work all hours of the day and get very little sleep
Life Synergy is more of a state of being than a tangible goal that you can hold although some very beautiful tangible things may come out of it.
Disclaimer: While we will delve into similar topics, any advice or information given by us is not a substitute for a doctor, nutritionist, or therapist. We assume that everyone reading this is of sound mind and body.
from Marctagon Synergyhttp://marctagonsynergy.com/2014/08/19/lifesynergy-isnt/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lifesynergy-isnt
Good morning, lovelies and gents! I hope you have a great day. Work hard but don’t forget to enjoy life…
Today is the official launch of our site and we’re so excited you decided to take part in it. For many of us, especially entrepreneurs and other professionals out there in the urban jungle, life gets busy. TOO BUSY! In the process, our health has suffered. Less sleep. Less workouts. Bad eating. High stress. Overloaded with technology and social media. Our goal for this site is to make your life simpler, easier to manage, healthier and more rewarding.
How are we planning to do that? I’m glad you asked.
Marctagon Synergy focuses on a simple equation based around 3 separate but equally important interdependent pillars.
Healthy Habits + Positive Well-Being + Efficient Technology Use = Life Synergy
We’ll be exploring all 3 of these in-depth, separately and together but, in the meantime, here’s a brief explanation of each pillar as quoted on our About page:
1. Healthy Habits. These are the more common habits we associate with wellness. Healthy habits include diet, exercise, sleeping habits, yoga, meditation and even stuff you may not think about like how you interact with your friends, your work style, and how you manage your time.
2. Positive Well-Being. This is your attitude. The way you approach life. What motivates and inspires you. How you feel about the world around you. Your stress levels. Positive well-being is a huge factor in #1. If you don’t feel positively about your life, you’re more inclined to take on unhealthy habits or to be more neglectful of your body.
3. Efficient Use of Technology. You may be thinking, “Do I have to become some kind of computer geek now?” No, we don’t mean it like that. Technology is everywhere, there’s no denying it, like it or not, and if you’re like most other professionals and entrepreneurs, you’re likely knee-deep in it. That’s where the efficient part comes in. We want technology to be helpful not harmful. An asset, not a nuisance. When you’re able to streamline your technology, especially in accordance with #1 and #2, you are clicking on all cylinders, my friend!
Life synergy is when everything clicks into place and you start to really live instead of simply existing.
If you’re interested in achieving life synergy, then add us to your RSS reader and join our mailing list in the form below.
You won’t want to miss what we have in store for you. Tomorrow, the fun begins.
Good morning lovelies and gents! Don’t take your blessings for granted. You don’t HAVE to be breathing, seeing, etc. so be grateful daily…
Faith isn’t praying for what you want and getting it, it’s knowing God is working for your good even when you don’t see it Read Hebrews 11:1
Being a “good” or “bad” person are relative terms. In the grand scheme of things, they don’t have much meaning. Be who you are.
Good morning lovelies and gents, TGIF! Have an awesome day and weekend…